Looking for a fun indoor activity for the whole family this winter? How about a unique holiday gift for a family this season?
Go on an ancient adventure during a very special January 7 Night in the Museum! You can now register to see the limited-time exhibit Dinosaurs Unearthed like you’ve never seen it before—on a flashlight tour during a museum overnight!
Before you set up your sleeping bag next to lions, tigers, or dinos, you can show off your paleo-skills during fun games and hands-on activities, and jacket your own fossil to take home. Don’t miss your one and only chance to experience our roaring, moving dinosaurs by flashlight before they leave the Academy!
All overnights give your family the chance to:
- Enjoy close encounters with free-flying butterflies, dig for dinosaur bones, and come face-to-face with the animals in our dioramas.
- Go on a scavenger hunt, do a hands-on experiment, or inspect some not-so-creepy crawlies.
- Break to hang out with your fellow explorers, and enjoy delicious snacks.
- Take some free time to explore every corner of the Academy’s famous exhibits, and then sit back and relax as we bring you a fascinating live animal show.
- Explore the museum for a full day when the overnight ends.
Registration is now open for all three upcoming Night in the Museum events, including Dinosaurs Unearthed After Dark. Night in the Museum is perfect for scout groups, birthday parties, kids’ clubs, sports team retreats, and more. Register below or call 215-299-1060 to register a group of 10 or more:
- January 7: Dinosaurs Unearthed After Dark
- March 11: Night in the Museum
- April 1: Night in the Museum
Find out more about Night in the Museum, or call us at 215-299-1060 if you have questions.
Our Overnights in the Museum sell out quickly, so make sure to sign up now!